Timeless Beauty

Timeless Beauty

Your beauty is so timeless
a classic just like Marilyn Monroe,
her essences must of somehow
found you, so I just wanted you to
know. You have sparked a heat of
passion in me that will continue
to always burn, as your body
is so incredibly gorgeous its every
curve I now want to learn.
I write down my feelings just so
you can read exactly how I feel,
and as my words now leave your
sexy lips I want to feel your lips
on mine so a kiss we will soon seal.
Your skin is so soft and as pure white
as the newly fallen snow, you are
nothing less than a beautiful
princess in waiting whom I really
want to know. Yes, my dear, I am
a romantic who loves burning
candles everywhere watching you
in the light of the glow as I would treat
you as if you were a queen,
on my knees, I would bow, your
radiance that shines through you
now surrounds me, and for you, I
would do anything like buy you the
most gorgeous of flowers or the
best chocolates that I could find
maybe even a diamond ring, for
you have captured my heart which
shall beat forever for love, my mind,
and my soul, without ever having
to do a thing.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes