Kindle Free Days



Ryder and I want to wish all of you and your friends and families a very safe and Merry Christmas this year and as I do every single year a gift to show you how much I love you all I am giving away all of my books including the new “Love and Poetry: Lost through time” that is right they are FREE for download. Remember you do not need a Kindle to download, here is a link to all the Kindle apps for the PC, Mac, Android, IOS


I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday season and remember to treat everyone with love and respect and smile.


From Love and Poetry: Lost through time

Inhaled

Baby, you are the very first
breath that I inhaled today
and every day while being
that last breath that I will
ever exhale that day living
as forever and always on
my mind in my night time
day dreams since that morning
that you and I said that we
will be as all of the sands
of time with our love flowing
freely through the rest of all
eternity as the river Styx will
be until it falls off the edge
of all tomorrows brought
together by all that is you
and me deep down in our
souls who are holding on to
precibus of all we can see
in everything that we can
be while lying on the white
sand beaches of all the seas,
with the winds of yesterday
blowing back across all of the
memories of all that shall ever
be carrying the love that came
from you to me to all and any
that will ever need from our
pounding hearts that beat the
sound of the lyrical rhythm of
love.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Texas Poet Laureate Nominee 2016-2020 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes