For breast cancer

For Breast Cancer
(A little Pun)

I just want to say to all of you beautiful ladies meaning every
woman around this world living under our big bright beautiful
shining sun, my name is Richard M Knittle Jr. and I
am a best selling author and Poet, the reason for my visit you see is that
I have just a very small favor that I would like to ask of you
, well actually it would be two favors and they may be bigger
flavors then I may ever really know, Do you think that for
just a few brief moments in time that I might be able to see
your beautiful boobs and no it is not why you may think it is
at all, you see I am a Poet who is a dreamer and to be honest
I am looking for a dream and I would love to dream about your
incredibly beautiful breast, You may not know it but if you
show them you see they carry every single letter that makes
up all of the words to every single love poem that I have or
will ever write or have spilled from my pen or even have left
my lips with a low moaning sound underneath my bated
breath as they also carry the very thoughts of the many nights
of you and I a kind of poetic spell you just might say as they
bounce up and down and sway this and that way I shall read
which will feed the hunger straight down to the very depths
of your soul which in turn will create a spark causing a
smoldering fire to start deep down to burn with so much
heat from a yearning of passion that a new sun may just
be born as the walls where we lay to turn to ashes and cinder
every day causing chaos to run out of control.oh I know
that we may have never met before right now but please
be reassured that you will not soon forget me as I write
down on you with all the ink that I will spill creating a
piece of poetic art filled beautiful emotionally filled pieces of poetry
with my mighty poet's pen just as I start to drip down upon
your soft, supple and beautiful skin, for you see a Poet
has a very special gift and one that I believe should be a
sin for the words we write are magical as they shall fill
your beating heart with dreams of love that begin with
once upon a time and end with the passion of happily
ever after with the very thoughts of enchanting and
romantic filled nights with candle lights and dinner on
a white sand beach on a blanket that is covered with
rose petals as the clock strikes midnight
under the glow of full moon, just you and I and the stars
falling from out of the night skies looking so much like fireflies
while we are making love until the early morning sun rises
up from where it had been making love to the moon to kiss
us on our tired lips, so if you think that you could find it in your
heart and think you can help me then by all means set those
puppies free than do not forget to wear Pink until we are all
cancer FREE...

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey
Texas Poet Lauriate Nominee 2016-2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes