Intoxicating

Intoxicating


Your very essence is intoxicating

to me causing me to become

 drunk by your beauty as it is

 always on my mind causing

me to think about every inch

of your body as I undress you

 ever so slowly while a blindfold

 covers your eyes, so that as my

pen drops the ink that now

 covers you as it writes a story of

 what you do to me starting

on the back of your neck where

 my lips start a journey of an

 imaginable understanding

feeling your warm soft skin ever

 so gently kissing the nape of your

 neck then ever so quietly whispering

all the words that tell you what is

 coming next just as my hands come

up from behind you exploring

 your beautiful bare breast

feeling them as they rise and fall with

 your every breath while your

 nipples become erect as my

 lips continue to tickle behind

 your ear then as you feel the tip of

my pen brush up against your lower

 back causing you to let out a loud sigh

that heats up the wetness between

your thighs which beckons my tongue

 to start to realize that there is a better

  spot to be causing my body to shake

and even more to take in blood being

 pumped from a pounding heart causing my pen to embark on a whole

  new verse that reads making

love to you is all I want to do from

 when the sun goes down until it

  rises up again then the night falls

 and dark is all around the stars light

  our path like fireflies by the sand and

   the moon begins the glow showing

us where we need to go as tears and

 sweat fall from our bodies become

  one lost in time our hearts pounding

   hard beating out the melody of who

 and what we are while our souls are 

holding on to the others hand in hand

 dancing through the skies where no

  one has ever been searching for

   eternity through the ocean of forever

  while we are here and now together

   until the ink runs dry just as you and

I become lost in one another’s eyes

 paralyzed by all that we will be at the

  precibus of our life as you and I

were death has no meaning as life is

 the beginning where the end never

  comes and time believes in nothing

 at all.


Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.

A #Poets Journey

Texas Poet Laureate Nominee 2016-2020 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes