Forever's Lie

let me know what y'all think of the song called "Forever's Lie"

Forevers lie


They say that love will find you when you ain't look'n now I know that's true but the part they forgot to mention is love will leave you blue while lost in the lie that forever will tell and feeling the lonely too.


Chorus
I will never be lonely with all your memories living still inside for I have not had the chance to tell them you were gone or never even said your goodbyes let them still believe in forever for a little while longer so my heart will not fall to pieces and my soul won't start to cry.

The time we shared together was the best times of my life and even though we said forever I never knew it was that short of time, you stole my heart the night we danced and we shared our first kiss and even though I will be okay you are someone
my soul will surely miss.


Chorus
I will never be lonely with all your memories living still inside for I have not had the chance to tell them you were gone or never even said your goodbyes let them still believe in forever for a little while longer so my heart will not fall to pieces and my soul won't start to cry.

I will never be lonely with your memory still fresh up in my mind as my heart will always beat for you like the night we made love even though I understand why you had to go my poor soul will always be waiting for lost in forever's lie.

Written by::

Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

I love you more

When I close my eyes