A bar named forever

A new song just finished.. What y'all think.

A bar named forever

Memories and alcohol don't make very good partners especially when
your trying to let go as every woman who walks through the door reminds me of when you and I held on to each other dancing slowly around the hard wood floor.

Chorus
Sitting here getting drunk at some bar they call forever drinking away  the color of your beautiful eyes finding nothing I thought I was looking for at the bottom of shot number nine.

Just another night under the neon lights here in a bar named forever where we dreamed of living our lives together but as those dreams died away slowly our forever became a lie.

Chorus
Sitting here getting drunk at some bar they call forever drinking away  the color of your beautiful eyes finding nothing I thought I was looking for at the bottom of shot number nine.

Forever will always hold a special part of me just a little piece of my heart as we danced many nights through all the good times and bad until you told me our love was over and I had to let you go even today I still love you while our souls are still dancing across the floor.

A song written by
Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes