Forevers beginning

Forevers beginning

In all of the eternities
through forevers beginning
until the ends of all time
your beauty shines as the
sun rises casting its warming
light casting out all of the
darkness along with the
many stars high above that
sparkle across the midnight
skies just like the ones I see
which capture my soul as it
mesmerizes me when I gaze
into your beautiful eyes
casting visions of you like
a beautiful bright shooting
star falling across the
milky-way way defying all
of time itself burning brighter
then all others as if you were
captured in a photograph
always frozen never fading
away a gift to all who cast
eyes upon you like a
priceless diamond set in
a necklace upon flawless
skin only to be worn by a
goddess or a princess whose
very essence is what fairy
tales will be made of when
dreams become reality like
all of the ones that live in
my mind whenever I think
of you.

Poet Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

When I close my eyes