The Battle Lost: Ryder's Birth Free

A few words from the Author:

My name is Richard M Knittle Jr.

Addiction is destroying the very heart and soul of our human existence, It affects every single aspect of our life destroying mankind. I know because it has changed my life and those around me and everyone I know. I can not ever bring back the past but I can sure the hell change the future by educating and telling my story. You can blame others for the lies, betrayal, deceit, blaming everyone else for your addiction but the truth is nobody is to blame but ourselves!

Only we ourselves control our Destiny!

(My Gift to the world FREE!)

A True Story of Love and Addiction told in Epic Poetry Form


The Battle Lost Ryder's Birth!

An Epic Poetry Adventure that takes you on an emotional journey into one mans epic battle against the evil's of addiction and the search and fight for his son Ryder who is not of his blood.

Review from Kelly Smith Carol-StarAngels Reviews

5/5--beautiful!

The Battle Lost by Richard M. Knittle Jr is a short epic poem that could be taken, in my opinion, as a literal or metaphorical read. It is meant to be taken metaphorically: demons and battles represent addiction and custody. But what I loved was that you could detach yourself from those themes if you wanted and read it from a slightly more fictional standpoint.
But it truly is a sad, loving letter really, from a father to a son. It's dark, it's
heartbreaking and it's also very entertaining. It might not even take you a half
hour top read, but its words will stay with you long after the book ends.

I've always said that I don't like to criticize poetry, because it's a piece of
the soul laid bare on paper for all to peruse. It shouldn't be criticized, yet
it's my job to do just that. I would have liked to have read this without rhymes, just to see what the difference might actually be (if there is any).

The art that accompanies the poem is eerie, and somehow very fitting. It was a stark, cold contrast to the heated, emotional words. A wonderful medley.

Richard M Knittle Jr. ©
© A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

Old songs