Kingdom of the loneliness

Kingdom of the loneliness

Living in the darkness as the kingdom of
loneliness rules where all of the trees
are barren of all their leaves the grass is
burned, the ground is cracked, and all
of the rivers run dry the tears fall never
stopping while all you do all day is crying,
screaming at yourself then raising your
head up to God asking him over and over
again why? Just wanting to tell off this cold
and angry world before you say goodbye,
not caring anymore if you live or even if
you die, finding out after all these years
that love is nothing more than just a lie, so
I guess I will just lay back, let out a sigh
then I close my eyes and hide in all of the
nightmares of my dreams.

Richard M Knittle Jr.
A #Poets Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you more

Help

Old songs